Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Eleven More Questions


I answered eleven questions about myself in my blog, baring the most intimate details of my soul, so now it's my turn to pose the questions.  I'm not sure I know eleven bloggers,  so I decided to include friends and family in my interrogations.  I chose my interview-ees in part because I thought they'd have some interesting answers, as well as who would be more likely to answer.  Full sentences, grammar or correct punctuation is not necessary (but we all have spell check!). Please, Please, PLEASE send me details of your fascinating lives!  (Or hum drum, whatever.)

1.  Favorite book from childhood?
2.  TV show you're embarrassed to admit you watch?
3.  What are you reading now?
4.  Favorite subject in school?
5.  Most interesting trip?
6.  If you had to save one thing from a house fire, what would it be and why?
7.  If you could have any job, without constrictions of education or salary, what would it be?
8.  Weirdest memory from childhood?
9.  One thing most people don't know about you?
10.  Nickname?
11.  How do you know me?

I've emailed this to several people, but I'd love to hear from anyone else who has something to share with the rest of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment